Sunday, June 14, 2009

Modern Things

I've focused a lot on art and artist. I thought I'd shine some light on modern architecture and in home design. What defines modern design and architecture is hard to explain. It's been said that the clean lines, simple geometry or the bold use of color used with furniture. I know with projects making home living more sustainable with nature, it totally changes modern architecture and how it's viewed. Taking modern architecture and working it in with nature variables really creates a whole different element and dimension. There was a project in Dallas called Re:Vision Dallas and 3 winners have now been chosen. There is a post at Archdaily that goes in depth a lot better than I could.





My Dream is to buy land for my Pre Fab Modern Home. They are pretty much a designed home Kit. They are difference between them and mobile homes, is that they are a essentially a kit so you need a contractor to build it for you. They don't come already made on wheels. They are depending on the model less expensive than buy a house, though if you factor in the land it might just come about even. There are customizable and can come in different floor plans. The one I have my eye on is by Rocio Romero. You can't get any more simple or cleaner lines than this.







And here a few designs that caught my on other blogs dedicated to Modern Design.

Fresh Home



Fokal



Trendir




















Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: