Sunday, June 07, 2009

Holy Local Cow



I'm sorry that last week there wasn't a post. To rectify this I have 2 post this Sunday. Art and Controversy need more time than a week to get done. This post I have artists I saw at the Fort Worth Arts Festival. These are only 3 of the amazing artist that I saw that day. There was so many, but I must at this time limit it to 3. Art Festivals are mainly in the spring. I encourage to go next spring. It's the best way to support you community and to get great art for less.



Beth Bojarski



When I stopped by this artist she wasn't at her booth. I wish I could have met her. I just love how childlike and fun her works of art. I Think we would have gotten along swimmingly swell. The colors are amazing. She mostly paints on wood now and doesn't do thumbnail sketches, did I say amazing already. I emailed her to ask if I could post some of her work on my blog. Me waiting to last minute, I had to use images from the the Fort Worth Art's Festival website. I hope she doesn't mind.





Her website:
Beth Bojarski




Vic Lee




Such beautiful color. Haunting detailed imagery. I couldn't keep my eyes away



His website:
Vic Lee





Gabe Leonard



You have to go to his website and see his painting of Jesse James. Enough said.



His website:
Gabe Leonard

No comments: